Sex Crimes in Washington County
Washington County Sex Crimes Attorney
Germantown Rape Defense Lawyer
Years in prison? We'll fight against them. Large fines? We'll try to reduce them. Registration as a sex offender? We'll work hard to protect you from it.
These are only a few consequences of a sex crime conviction that our Washington County sex crime lawyers will fight to protect you from. At the law office of Reddin & Singer, L.L.P., we understand how a sex crimes charge — let alone a conviction — can affect your life and your future. We are aggressive defense attorneys and compassionate advocates for individuals facing serious criminal charges.
Talk to us as soon as possible. The best thing you can do to protect yourself right now is to talk to us and no one else. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Call 414.937.5081 or toll free 888.357.9169 or send us an e-mail to begin your defense.
We defend against a wide range of sex crimes, including:
- Rape/sexual assault
- Aggravated sexual assault and sexual assault with battery
- Date rape and statutory rape
- Possession of pornography
- Internet sex crimes
- Indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious behavior
- Child sex crimes, including possession of child pornography, solicitation of a minor, and child sexual abuse
Defenses to Sex Crimes
No matter how aggressive the prosecution or how extensive the evidence against you, we can help you fight to dismiss or reduce your charges. There are many potential defenses to sex crimes, such as:
- Consent: Was the sexual act consensual by both parties?
- Testimony: Is the testimony against you false or unreliable?
- Evidence: Did law enforcement act unlawfully while searching for or seizing evidence?
- Arrest: Were any of your rights violated during your arrest?
- Intent: Did you lack intent to commit the crime?
- Knowledge: Did you know that you were committing the crime?
Contact Reddin & Singer, L.L.P.
Our clients get direct, personal representation. We know our clients by name and return phone calls the same day we receive them. Our law firm has more than 30 years of criminal defense experience. You can count on us to protect your rights.
Whether you were charged with a sex crime in Germantown, West Bend, Hartford or elsewhere in Washington County, contact us immediately.